Scientific Advisory Board
Bioconductor has a scientific advisory board composed of leaders in the
statistical analysis of high-throughput genomic data. Board members
participate for a flexible term. Current members are:
- Simon Tavare (Advisory Board chair; Cambridge)
- Vincent Carey (Brigham & Women’s)
- Robert Gentleman (23andMe)
- Wolfgang Huber (European Molecular Biology Laboratory)
- Rafael Irizarry (Dana Farber)
- Paul Flicek (European Bioinformatics Institute)
- Simon Urbanek (AT&T Labs – Research)
Technical Advisory Board
The technical advisory board provides guidance and direction through
monthly telephone conferences. Board members participate for a
flexible term. Current members are:
- Vince Carey, Brigham &
Women’s, Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Aedin Culhane,
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard School of Public Health, USA.
- Sean Davis, National
Cancer Institute, USA.
- Robert Gentleman, Computational Biology, 23andMe, USA.
- Kasper Daniel Hansen,
Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University.
- Wolfgang Huber
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany.
- Rafael Irizarry
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, USA
- Michael Lawrence, Genentech
Research and Early Development, USA.
- Levi Waldron CUNY School of Public Health
at Hunter College, New York, NY.